Tuesday, May 8, 2012

APDTA EVERTHING IS JUST GROWING EVERWHERE...LOL

Thank You God...lol......lol...lol....My first little harvest this year,aren't they c


                    This squash really looks good actualy this is not my first? because I got 6 little
                        squash and a couple of peppers about a week or so.And I made some pies  .
                                       Things are growing fast there is a bunch of little ones coming
 This is Egg plant, its a whole row of this thats coming up good. I'll be galde when they come up
I have been using store bought egg plants for my egg plant burgers, they are so good! you would sware you were eating meat,  as soon as I learn how to post down the sides, ensha Allah I will put up the recipies.
                   ummm yep more onions APDTA wont have to worry about onions this year
            See the little water melon on the left, I counted 12 of them this morning ...lol
                       And it seems like just yester day that I put in the Navy beans, and this is
                                            how they all look. They are really come up fast
                                                   Water melon,running all over the place
                                                       And more water melon, their running,
                                                 and I siad !!!!! Just do your thing lol ....lol
 This is the rows of navy beans, and in between them theirs a few more watermelon plants coming
Im just going to leave them alone and let them grow, this was also a compost pile I put the beans on.
 This is all under the hoop area first row from left is Egg plant  next is onins and scallions
the next is beginnin okrah then you see culi flower , and yes I need to do a little weeding.
     On this side is more culi flower  the onions then brocolie and the short row allway to the right
                     is  another suprise ..lol... Called- Old timers, forgot what I put in there ...lol...
                                              Thats why its so Important to lable
                                                But Sister Lisa as you can see.
        I shouldent have that proublem any more I took your advice and made  my  blind labels.
 One of thease days I will take that wood on the sides and make the frame. I think it will be whan my grand children come down so I can get some help en sah Allah they should be coming the end of this month. Whoooo cant wait because that will be some help.APDTA
I Thank Allah I have been learning a lot.
Only so far I have been playing around but the land was just cleared for some real farming!!!!!!!!!
Can you see the tractor all the way in the left corner, in a few days things will get planted in here, will keep you posted,  so check back from time to time. Glade to have you here.See you next time,
 Allahs Blessings, okay gone Prayer time, Peace

(DEAR FAMILY AND FRIENDS  WHEN YOU  YOU GET TO WHAT LOOKS LIKE THE END . AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, SELECT OLDER POST).

No comments:

Post a Comment