Thursday, April 4, 2013

Canning again, and Getting ready to trans plant,if you would like to learn to do any of this, scroll down on my right side till you see ,places I like to visit and go to. The good cook, all instructions are there? enjoy

                             Canning a vegetable medly of brocoli, culi flower, and carrots
                                  In the back I canned some lemons,pineapple, and black grapes

This is home made apple sauce and a better shot of the pineapples

Canned Brocolie  

                                                   The trans plants are ready to go in

                              We had a storm here this week end, so (ESA) I will wait until Monday
                                                   
                                                    To put everything  in the grown
                                   And then I can get my inside space back. APDTA Everythings
    growing fine, so remember if you plant it it will grow!!!!!So Plant something for you and your family. See you aain soon, God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment