Sunday, June 24, 2012

ASA ,Good to see you?En Sha Allah going to dry some tomatoes today

APDTA  ,I had to pick everything that looks like it is about to turn red we have that storm Debby, that looks like it might be passing us,(I pray not to close) Anyway I  thought I would go and pick up all that was lose outside,  as well as harvest all that will be red in the next day or tow

  This was another nice little harvest of tomatoes, and I'm trying  to keep up with what to do with them
                I put them in the window the  green ones and they will  turn ripe in 1or 2 days
 These are some I put in yesterday and I'm going to slice,and season them with garlic,oregano, basil,and seasoning salt and then put into the dehy-drator and dry out
                                        This dehy-drator has four shelves  I'm going to do all four ,
 Only this is how far I was when I thought of taking the pictures to add to the blog..lol en sha Allah
                                                           I will show you the finished product in next blog.
 APDTA I have been getting a lot of string beans, have frozen some and will cook these today...lol
                                         This is the basil I picked to put on the tomatoes
 From the strawberries I'm making smoothies,OK Ill be honest? atlest  that  was my first intention..lol
only they didn't make it, I had them as a snack as I worked on the tomatoes. ummm the berries and strawberries never seem to make it to the refrigerator or the blender everyone has been just eating them right off the bush. Sooo That makes me know I need to plant a lil more so  I will be able to get some to put up.Have a blessed Day and  HAPPY PLANTING....PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment