Monday, June 18, 2012

Ummm?Time to pick some of this??? APDTA

                                                   Getting quite a few cucumbers
                                    This guy can grow a little more wont bother this one
                   I'm so thank full I thought my squash was dead, but there still bearing Thank Allah
                                Still see a little brow but En Sha Allah I Will keep fighting...lol
 Tomatoes everywhere !!! in the fridge? in the window , and on my table and here's some more
OK I get the hint? better do something with them so they don't waste, to many is getting red at one time.
Then the res so many green ones left on all the vines? And if I wait until there all red at the same time it will be over whelming, Think its time for a Sister to get busy...See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment