Monday, June 18, 2012

Time to move the little transplants into their new home?

                                                 Some of these are coming in fast
 And some are taking there time ? looks a little dry when I bring them under the hoop house ,
en Sha Allah Ill give them some water
                           okay Also found a fan to put in the window when I make it...lol..great
 I think They will like it under here ? this way they wont be expose to the direct sunlight
 This was my broccoli that went to seed I cut off the seeds and took off some of the leaves
and potted and brought them into the hoop house to see what happens? will they give me some more broccoli... I love broccoli that's my favorite vegetable...
                                   So For back up I have planted a whole lot more...lol....
 The string beans are doing great  forgot to take a close up picture but got about a hand full off                                    of  here  today, will put them up until I get some more.
 Egg Plant  um I guess these will be ready by the end of the month cant wait I have learned how                                    to  make an egg plant burger and boy are they good ..lol
Okay got every thing that's started so far under the tent, and here's a picture of how we dug up the side of the tent and buried the plastic ,so I wont have to go on a plastic chase this year.lol...lol
 It looks  a lil crude.
 En Sha Allah Think I will plant some flowers along the sides to attract the bees and lady bugs.
This was a great Idea. Thank you sister  Janette and thank Your husband also.
We did it...lol...lol.
 Oh and I thank all the  Beautiful Children!!! for helping . Peace. lets go pick something...lol...    
(TO SEE NEXT POST CLICK ON OLDER POST TO YOUR RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE) GOd Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment